Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gro Baby Rave (random)

Here is Grant's cute bootie!
I heard the buzz about Gro Baby and I had to try them. Overall, we LOVE them!

Pros: Very absorbent, organic cotton soaker (we go overnight in them w/o the booster b/c sometimes I forget to stuff it in there)
GORGEOUS shell (we have mandarin and the color is so yummy! I also love the natural color snaps)
Super trim
I love the soft "velcro" part (no scratched up tummies! Love, love, love this! You can customize the fit better than snap dipes, but no red irritation especially if you have tummy sleepers!)
Super quick dry shells!

Cons: The velcro is really sticky and sticks to everything (like GSP fur that is taking over my home. :(
I don't have enough! :(

Here is Evan. Yeah..don't mind "George the Steamroller" in the background...lol!

Get 'em here:

The Natural Baby Co.

No...really...go get them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment